Thursday

Waterfalls Uplift


Waterfalls are spectacular, simultaneously beautiful,
uplifting, overwhelming and bringing such immediacy
into our minds.

There is no wondering about
what the waterfalls were like

yesterday, no way to know what
they'll look like tomorrow.

There will always be a shade of
difference, a nuance noticed

or not, but to see them right now,
in this moment in their

powerful splendor---that is the
way to celebrate the present.







Quotes on Living
in the Present



When I am anxious it is because I am living in the future. When I am depressed it is because I am living in the past. ~Author Unknown


I got the blues thinking of the future, so I left off and made some marmalade. It's amazing how it cheers one up to shred oranges and scrub the floor. ~D.H. Lawrence


One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon - instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today. ~Dale Carnegie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home